The Life Education early childhood program focuses on the health and wellbeing of pre-school age children.
The program comprises a 45 to 60 minute interactive session in a pre-school environment using the following methodologies:
- story telling
- interactive play / group activities
- music and song
Content focuses on seven main areas:
- the body
- personal hygiene
Enjoy a brief film about our Preschool Program here.
The Life Education pre-school program aims to:
- provide the knowledge and skills to help children make informed choices to lead a healthy and safe lifestyle
- provide a positive, interactive and fun learning experience that will support children’s learning and development for a healthy lifestyle
- provide pre-school teachers with supporting resources that will extend the learning experiences from the Life Education session to the classroom and home environment
- contribute to the development of a child’s wellbeing by:
- instilling in children a positive attitude toward life and their health
- building on a child’s mental, physical and social foundations
- developing children’s knowledge about their bodies through age appropriate anatomy and physiology of body systems
- demonstrating the importance of balancing healthy eating, rest and exercise
- complement the state and territory curriculum frameworks for the early years 3 to 5 years.
To book Life Education for your primary school contact Joan Cassar from Life Education NSW:
Phone 02 9673 3222