Hunter Life Education raises funds every year to cover many of the costs for delivering Life Education in the Hunter. We do this so the price of participation for families is kept at a minimum and every child in our region has the opportunity to meet Healthy Harold and learn how to make smart choices for a healthy life.
We’re asking all the schools we visit in the Hunter to join in by holding a fundraising event to help us cover the cost of the bus to Edgeworth or van towing to your school.
Don’t leave any kids at the bus stop this year – every $ helps!
- Pick a date (hold your event any day in Term 3)
- Decide on your event – There’s plenty of fun activities you can do. Some of those in the past have included:
- Sausage sizzle
- Mufti Clothes Day
- Footy Colours Day
- Odd sock Day
- Crazy Hair Day
- Pyjama day
- Talent shows or fashion parade
- Give us a call or email us to help you with posters and newsletter text. Please contact Taylor on 02 4958 6766 or email email@example.com to organise personalised posters for your school.
- Hold the event – come to school dressed in your chosen theme for the “Life Ed Express” fundraiser.
- Ask for a gold coin donation from everyone
- Send your donation via direct deposit into our account:
Hunter Life Education
BSB 650 300
Account No. 951396100
Don’t forget to add the reference to your school or company so we know where to send the receipt. Donate online for an automatic tax receipt.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your activity. We’d love to hear stories and post your photos on our website. Just email them to us after the event. Email us your story and photos
Ask a local business or community group to dollar match all the funds you raise. Donations $2 and over are tax deductible.
For more information contact Taylor on:
Phone 02 4958 6766