There are many ways you can affiliate your organisation with Hunter Life Education in support of your needs and inline with your budget.
How can a partnership benefit you?
Some indicative benefits are listed below:
- Reach over 30,000 children (and their parents)
- Naming association with Hunter Life Education and profiling through a broad range of Hunter Life Education materials, channels and communications
- Leverage your association with one of Australia’s most trusted mascots that resonates with millions of 16-30 year olds who have been through the Life Education program
- Publicly align with one of the most well-recognised and respected brands in Australia– and the iconic mascot Healthy Harold, which has excellent resonance & cut-through in the Australian context
- Enhance your organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility philosophy and credentials. Actions really do speak louder than words!
- Leverage compelling PR opportunities and potential exposure across a vast range of Hunter Life Education stakeholder communication channels
Available benefits include: advertising, promotional opportunities, media exposure, logo and company acknowledgment, corporate hospitality, positive association – and of course nothing beats the feeling of making a difference.
Read on for an overview of current opportunities. We are also open to discussing other opportunities that may be more inline with your business objectives. For information on specific ways in which your organisation can get involved with Hunter Life Education, please contact us:
Phone 02 4958 6766
By making a regular donation to Hunter Life Education through workplace giving you are helping to ensure that all children in our community have access to Life Education and are empowered to make healthy lifestyle choices and live to their full potential. No amount is too small or too great. Each donation is greatly appreciated and goes directly to support children in the Hunter.
The Adopt-a-Class program is an opportunity for businesses to support our work in the community by sponsoring a local school or class to receive this vital education.
Sponsorship – Events and Programs
Sponsoring Hunter Life Education can range from high profile events and corporate functions through to educational materials and enhance the image of your organisation by aligning your brand with ours. It can help reach a target audience, increase brand awareness, motivate staff or show commitment to the local community.
Corporate volunteering is great for team building, building staff morale and enhancing your company profile. Through Hunter Life Education’s Corporate Volunteering Program we can tailor a day to suit your needs. These days can range from community BBQs, helping with the World’s Biggest Car Boot Sale, a working bee at the Hunter Life Education Centre or running your own fundraising event on behalf of Hunter Life Education.
Employee fundraising has many benefits for employer, employee and for Hunter Life Education. By encouraging your staff to work together on fundraising projects, you give them the opportunity to develop as a team and acquire new skills. It can also enhance your company’s image with staff, suppliers and the community. It’s great fun for staff, but also very cost effective as staff drive the activities themselves.
Gifts in Kind
In-kind support for the Hunter Life Education enables companies to contribute to our mission in a way that is relevant to their business. It provides Hunter Life Education with the invaluable technology, equipment and fundraising prizes that are necessary to reach our goal of making Life Education available to every child in the Hunter.
Cause Related Marketing
Cause Related Marketing (CRM) brings together the marketing objectives of a company and the objectives of Hunter Life Education to form a partnership which will benefit both parties. CRM initiatives with Hunter Life Education not only provide a unique selling point, but also provide an opportunity to satisfy customer expectations of your business concerning Corporate Social Responsibility.